Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~me.myself.and.i.~


my full name is simple.
rabiatul adawiah binti juwara.
my dad's name funny isn't it?
hehe..(;
don't laugh yet!
cause you didn't know about my nickname.(;
people usually call me RABYT!

yup!
that kind of rabbit.(;
why?

i dunno lah actually.
it's started when i was in form 3. (i guess..??)
my besties said that my name is too long.
rabiatul.
too long and it's hard for her to call me.
yea rite.(;
then, she started to call me rabit.
haiyoo!
at 1st, i didn't like that name.
it's hidious!
but then,
for quit
e a long time,
i fall in love with that name.
duhh..(;
its easy to pronounce,

simple and just nice.
like me though.(;
from then my nickname has become
rabyt, byt, wabyt and so on until today.
that's where my name came from.

well, i'm 19teen now.
25th october 2009 is my bday.
don
't forget that.(;
stay in kL for a long time.
since birth i think.??
my friends say that i'm a TALKATIVE person.
i think they right.
right guys?
hee~~(;

i'm a biggest fan of korean + japan drama series!
if you have some
thing to share with,
juz tell me.
i L.0.V.E it!
yipee~(;
i'm totally into it bcoz the heroes are
totally DAMN GORGEOUS!
he.he.he.(;

the heroin also pretty n lovely.(;
but the fact is
,
their stories are sweet and funny.
cute lol! (;
well,
i'm not a shopperholic like other girls.
because i L.0.V.E money more than anything else!
ha.ha.(;

i'm in a budget right now ok!
[m.o.n.e.y = l.o.v.e]
plus,
i'm on a diet!
duh..(;
da kurus kering camnie pun ade hati nak diet!
he.he.
music??
i'm a universal.
i like all type of music.
indie + pop + rock + r & b n so on.
ALL GENRE k?
BUT!!
no jiwang karang marang what so eva song.
i'm totally not into it!
eurgh..);
movies?
hurm..
best malay movie = SEPI, SEPET, KAMI The Movies
best english movie = EAGLE EYE, FINAL DESTINATION

i'm not good in writing a blog.
sorie.(;
but i will improve it soon!
so long~(;
^.byt.sukasuki.(;^

1 comment: